1. µ¥Òô½Ú´ÊºÍÉÙÊýË«Òô½Ú´Ê±È½Ï¼¶ºÍ×î¸ß¼¶µÄ¹æÔò±ä»¯£º ¹æÔò Ô¼¶ ±È½Ï¼¶ ×î¸ß¼¶ 1.ÔÚ´ÊÎ²ºóÖ±½Ó¼Ó-er/est tall taller tallest 2.´ÊÎ²ÊÇe£¬Ö»¼Ó-r/st nice nicer nicest 3.ÒÔ¸¨Òô×ÖÄ¸¼Óy½áÎ²µÄ£¬°Ñy±äihappy happier happiest ÔÙ¼Ó-er/est 4.ÖØ¶Á±ÕÒô½Ú£¬Ä©Î²Ö»ÓÐÒ»¸ö¸¨Òô×ÖÄ¸£¬Ë«Ð´Õâ¸ö¸¨thin thinner thinnest Òô×ÖÄ¸£¬ÔÙ¼Ó-er/est 2. ÆäËûË«Òô½Ú´Ê»ò¶àÒô½Ú´Ê,ÔÚ¸Ã´ÊÇ°Ãæ¼Ó-more/most beautiful¡ªmore beautiful¡ª(the) most beautiful
3. ÓÉÐÎÈÝ´Ê¼Óly¹¹³ÉµÄË«Òô½Ú´ÊºÍ¶àÒô½Ú´Ê,¶¼ÊÇÔÚ¸Ã´ÊÇ°¼Ó-more/most. quickly¡ªmore quickly¡ª(the) most quickly
difficultly¡ªmore difficultly¡ª(the) most difficultly 4. ²»¹æÔò±ä»¯: good/well better best bad/badly worse worst many/much more most little less least far farther/further farthest/furthest £¨¶þ£©ÐÎÈÝ´Ê±È½Ï¼¶ºÍ×î¸ß¼¶µÄÓÃ·¨£º 1. Ô¼¶µÄÓÃ·¨:
ÓÃÓÚÁ½ÕßÖ®¼ä¶Ô±È£¬ÒâË¼Îª¡°¡¡ºÍ¡¡ÏàÍ¬¡± A+v.+as¡.+ÐÎÈÝ´ÊÔ¼¶as B ¡°A ÓëBÒ»Ñù¡±£» ·ñ¶¨Ôò ¡°A²»ÈçB¡± Tom is as honest as Jack. Her skin is as white as snow. My dog is as old as that one. He is not as (so) tall as I(me). The weather here is not as(so)cool as the weather in Harbin.
Susan is happier than Jane. She has bigger eyes than me. His brother is younger than me.
Beijing is more beautiful than Osaka. 2£©which/who ¡±È½Ï¼¶, A or B?
Which city is bigger, Beijing or Tianjin? Who is happier, you or me?
3£©±È½Ï¼¶+and+±È½Ï¼¶£¬±íÊ¾¡°Ô½À´Ô½¡¡¡± The earth is getting warmer and warmer. China becomes more and more stronger.
4£©the +±È½Ï¼¶£¬the +±È½Ï¼¶½á¹¹£¬±íÊ¾¡°Ô½¡¡¾ÍÔ½¡¡¡± The more I study it, the more I like it.
The harder you are, the better grades you will get.
5£©¡the +±È½Ï¼¶ +of the two¡ Á½¸öÖÐ¸ü¡µÄÄÇ¸ö The taller of the two boys is Peter.
Look at the two girls .Who is the heavier of them? 6) ¾ßÌå¶Ô±ÈÁ¿+ÐÎÈÝ´Ê±È½Ï¼¶+than¡
much, a lot, far +±È½Ï¼¶ ¡°±È¡.µÃ¶à¡±
a little , a bit , kind of +±È½Ï¼¶ ¡°±È¡Ò»µã¶ù¡±
even +±È½Ï¼¶ ¡°ÉõÖÁ¸ü¡ ¡° still +±È½Ï¼¶ ¡°»¹ÊÇ¸ü¡¡±I¡¯m two years older than you. She is a head taller than me. He is much less hardworking. He is even worse today. ×¨ÏîÁ·Ï°
Ê½£º long fast badly heavy few important
happy small interesting easy big difficult many fat rude busy hot large early thin wide good little far (¶þ)ÓÃËù¸ø´ÊµÄÕýÈ·ÐÎÊ½Ìî¿Õ£º
1.He ran ______ than all the others. He ran _______ of all. ( fast ) 2. James played as ______ as you. Mary played _______of all. ( well )
1 / 5
3. She waited ________ than she usually did. ( long )
4. I walked _______ than the rest. I walked _______ of all. ( far ) 5.My friend came ________ than Pual and Mike. ( late ) 6.Among the three boys he works ________. ( hard ) 7.Bob left school ______ in his class yesterday. ( late ) 8.He swims as ______ as I do. ( badly )
9.Who did _______ in the 100-metre race, Jim or Tim? ( badly )
10. Both Li Ming and Li Hong sang __________, but I sang _______ of all. ( badly ) 11. Peter is as _______ as Tom. Benny is _____ than Tom. David is ______ of all. ( fat ) 12. Li Li found _________ mushrooms than I did. ( many ) 13. The elephant is ________ than any other animals. ( big ) 14. Man is ________ than animals. ( much clever )
15. Lesson Two is a bit ________ than Lesson One. ( easy ) 16. I¡¯m _______ boy under the sun. ( happy ) 17. Today is ________ than yesterday. ( hot )
18. An elephant is _______ than a tiger. It is _______ animal on land. ( big ) 19. Mr. Li is _______ than your uncle. ( thin )
20. Which book is _________, yours or mine? ( thick ) 21. This park is much _______ than that one. ( beautiful )
22. The first book is more useful than the second one. The second book is _____ than the first
one. ( useful )
23. Allan is _______ of the three boys. ( strong ) 24. His marks are _______ than his friend¡¯s ( bad )
25. It is _______ to do this maths problem than to do that one. ( easy ) 26. My house is ________ to the farm than yours. ( far )
27. My work is more important than yours. Your work is ________ than mine. ( important ) 28. My mother drives very carefully. She is a _________ driver than my father. ( careful ). 29. Of the two girls, I find Lucy the _______ (clever). 30. Gold(»Æ½ð) is ______ (little) useful than iron(Ìú). 33. My sister is two years _______ (old ) than I. £¨Èý£©µ¥ÏîÑ¡ÔñÌâ
( ) 1. Your room is _______ than mine.
A. three time big B. three times big C. three times bigger D. bigger three times ( ) 2 When spring comes, it gets_______.
A. warm and warm B. colder and colder C. warmer and warmer D. shorter and shorter ( )3 ______ he read the book, _______ he got in it.
A. The more; the more interesting B. The less; the more interesting C. The more; the more interested D. More; more interested
( ) 4 I like______ one of the two books.
A. the older B. oldest C. the oldest D. older ( ) 5 Which do you like _______, tea or coffee? A. well B. better C. best D. most
( ) 6 This work is _______ for me than for you.
A. difficult B. most difficult C. much difficult D. more difficult ( ) 7 E-mailing is much than long-distance calling.
A. cheap B. cheaper C. cheapest D. the cheapest ( ) 8---- Are you feeling ____? ---- Yes£¬I'm fine now.
A. any well B. any better C. quite good D. quite better ( ) 9 Your house is ______ bigger than ours.
A. Two time B. Second time C. Two times D.Second times ( ) 10 English is one of_______ spoken in the world.
A. the important languages B. the most important languages C. most important language D. the most important language
( ) 11. If there were no examinations, we should have ___ at school.
A. the happiest time B. a more happier time C. much happiest time D. a much happier time ( )12 I'm not ________ to lift the heavy box.
A. short enough B. enough tall C. health enough D. strong enough ( )13 Which is_______, Li Lei or Wu Tong?
A. strong B. strongest C. stronger D. the strongest ( )14 Do you have _______ to tell us?
A. something new B. new something C. anything new D. new anything ( ) 15. Most of the people in Guangdong are getting ______. A. more and rich B. more rich and more rich C. richer and richer D. rich and rich
( )16.. Of the two toys, the child chose_____. A. the expensive one B. one most expensive C. a least expensive D. the most expensive of them ( )17.. The line is ____ than that one.
A. more longer B. not longer C. much more longer D. many more longer ( )18.. The earth is _____ the moon.
A. as 49 times big as B. 49 times as bigger as C. 49 times as big as D.as big as 49 times ( )19.. The book is ____ of the two.
A. thinner B. the thinner C. more thinner D. the thinnest ( ) 20. She looks _____ than she does.
A. the more older B. very older C. much older D. more older ( )21. The garden is becoming ______.
2 / 5
A. more beautiful and more B. more beautiful and beautiful C. more and more beautiful D. more beautiful and beautifuler
ÓÃÓÚÈýÕß¼°ÒÔÉÏµÄÈË»òÊÂÎïµÄ±È½Ï,×î¸ß¼¶Ç°¼Óthe£¬×î¸ß¼¶Ç°ÓÐÎïÖ÷´ú´Ê£¬ÐòÊý´ÊºÍÃû´ÊËùÓÐ¸ñÊ±£¬²»¼Ó¶¨¹Ú´Ê£¬ºóÃæ¸ú´øin»òof±í·¶Î§µÄ¶ÌÓï¡£ 1£©one of the +×î¸ß¼¶
Shanghai is one of the most beautiful cities in China. Our city is one of the safest cities in the world. Most people like apples. Most of the boys are good.
It is our nearest neighbor in space. 2£©×î¸ß¼¶ÒâÒåµÄ±í´ï·½·¨: Àý¾ä ×î¸ß¼¶ She is the best in her class. She is better than any other student in her class. ±È½Ï¼¶ No other student in her class is better than she. Ô¼¶ No other student in her class is as good as she. £¨Èý£©¸±´Ê±È½Ï¼¶ºÍ×î¸ß¼¶µÄÓÃ·¨£º 1. Ô¼¶Ö÷ÒªµÄ¾äÐÍ£º
as+¸±´ÊÔ¼¶+as Tom runs as fast as Jones.
not as/so+¸±´ÊÔ¼¶+as He didn¡¯t come as/so early as Li Lei. 2. ±È½Ï¼¶µÄÓÃ·¨£º
Lily run faster than Mary(did). 2£©±È½Ï¼¶+and +±È½Ï¼¶
The days are getting longer and longer in summer. 3£©the more¡the more¡
The harder you work, the better you will learn. 3. ×î¸ß¼¶µÄÓÃ·¨£º
He works (the) hardest of all the students in the class. £¨ËÄ£©Á·Ï°£º
1. The air in Beijing is getting much now than a few years ago. A. clean B. cleaner C. cleanest D. the cleanest 2. ¡ª is your grandpa, Emma?
3. Nowadays science fiction isn¡¯t as as cartoons among teenagers. A. popular B. more popular C. less popular D. the most popular
4. We are glad to see that Shanghai is developing these years than ever before. A. quickly B. less quickly C. more quickly D. the most quickly 5. The cheese cake tasted so that the kids asked for more. A. delicious B. well C. bad D. badly
A. How soon B. How often C. How long D. How many 8. The population of Tianjin is than that of Shanghai. A. larger B. less C. smaller D. fewer
9. It¡¯s raining . We have to stay at home instead of going fishing. A. badly B. hardly C. heavily D. strongly 10. ¡ªCan you give a hand with this table? I want to move it. ¡ªSure. are you going to put it?
A. Why B. How C. Where D. When
11. Guo Yue did quite at the World Table Tennis Championship, but Zhang Yining did even . A. better, well B. well, well C. well, better D. better, better 12. ¡ªTom is six and he is his sister Jane. How old is Jane? ¡ªThree.
A. twice as old as B. two years older than C. three years younger than D. as old as
13. ¡ªRemember, boys and girls. you work, result you will get. ¡ªWe know, Miss Gao.
A. The better, the harder B. The harder, the better
C. The hard, the better D. The harder, the good 14. Jack has three friends. Mike is the of the four.
A. most cleverest B. more clever C. cleverest D. clever 15. ¡ªIn our English study reading is more important than speaking. I think. ¡ªI don¡¯t agree, speaking is than reading.
A. as important as B. so important as C. the most important D. the same as I. ÓÃOf, than, in, asÌî¿Õ¡£
1. This table is as big that one.
3 / 5